The owners of Pizza Man, the iconic restaurant that was destroyed by a fire in January, 2010 have decided not to reopen the business, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
This past January, the owners had announced that they had found a new location for the business and would share the news later that month. Unfortunatly, this never happened.
To read the full article from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel click here.
- Pizza Man Owners Soon To Announce New Location
- Business Journal reports Transfer Cafe Expanding To Downer Ave.
- JSOnline report: Firefighters battle blaze at south side Milwaukee restaurant
- Early morning fire destroys Pizza Man, Grecian Delight, Black & White Cafe and Cush Nightclub
- Update: Ryan Braun’s Waterfront Restaurant: SURG Restaurant Group New Owners