Solly’s Grille which has been home of the Butter Burger since 1936 will be featured on Travel Channel’s Burger Land tonight, Sept 12th at 7pm CST.
Burger Land host George Motz, author of the book Hamburger America is traveling across America in search of great Mom ‘n Pop burger joints. George and his crew stopped at Solly’s in Glendale in Sept, 2011 to film the segment that will air tonight.
Can’t catch the showing tonight? Don’t worry, Burger Land will air again on Travel Channel this Saturday, Sept 15th at 12pm CST.
4629 North Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Ward’s House of Prime’s 160 oz cut featured on Travel Channel show
- Catch a Milwaukee episode of Travel Channel’s Man v. Food Nation Wednesday, August 3
- It’s Official! Travel Channel’s Food Wars will Film in Milwaukee
- Sazama’s Lakeside Grille and Saz’s Express II Sizzlin’ at Summerfest
- George Webb’s Famous “6 Burgers for $5″ Deal Returns