Casablanca, the Middle Eastern restaurant at 728 E. Brady St. has completed its renovations that has nearly doubled its size.
The newly constructed second-story now includes a banquet space that can accomodate up to 300 guests and a covered terrace over-looking Brady St.
You can see the completed project for the first time Friday night when the restaurant hosts its grand re-opening party with live music and belly dancing.
Casablanca On Brady
728 East Brady Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Crisp Pizza Bar Grand Opening Friday Night
- Renovations complete at Café at The Pfister; Grand Re-Opening Today
- INdustri Cafe’s Grand Opening Celebration is Tonight
- Celebrate Cupcakes at the Milwaukee Cupcake Company’s Grand Opening this Saturday
- Sobelman’s taking over Patty Burger space on N. Farwell; Grand opening planned for June 1st