Will someone finally take down Mulligans 7.5 LB. monster burger challenge that has a record of 87-0? Yes, that means 87 people have tried and failed.
The 7.5 LB Paddy’s Lament Burger is as big as Chef Joe’s head (pictured above) — It includes 3 LBS. of Black Angus Beef, 1 LB. of Corned Beef, 12 Slices of Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickle and 1 LB. of Beer-battered French Fries.
Can this monster finally go down?
Join us tomorrow morning when local competitive eater “Awesome Fat” will attempt to take down this behemoth of a burger in front of a live audience during FOX6′s Real Milwaukee from 9am-10am.
Does the name “Awesome Fat” sound familiar? You may have heard of him. He’s the one that scarfed down 168 ounces of Prime Rib at Ward’s House of Prime during a special taping of Travel Channel’s “Big Beef Paradise” last December.
Here’s are the rules of the Paddy’s Lament Burger Challenge:
One person has 60 minutes to finish the entire burger and fries. If you succeed, the burger is free and you will receive a $50 Mulligans Gift Card, plus your picture will be posted on the ‘Winner’ wall (which is empty).
If you fail the challenge, the burger is $32, and comes with a free to-go box, and your picture will be posted on the ‘Weenie’ wall (it;s full of weenie’s).
We hope to see you there!
- Doors open to the public at 8:30am and filming with start at 9am.
- Real Milwaukee airs weekdays from 9am-10am on WITI FOX6 and also streams live at realmilwaukeenow.com.
Mulligans Irish Pub & Grill
8933 South 27th Street
Franklin, WI 53132
- Can You Take Down Stubby’s Ginormous Raji Burger?
- Ward’s House of Prime’s 160 oz cut featured on Travel Channel show
- Catch a Milwaukee episode of Travel Channel’s Man v. Food Nation Wednesday, August 3
- Bartolotta builds a burger and custard stand at Bradford Beach
- Monday’s Iron Cupcake Milwaukee returns with a Curry Challenge with White Jasmine