Join Paulie’s tonight as they unviel their new wing menu. Paulie’s Pub and Eatery in West Allis has teamed up with Legend Larry’s Hot Sauces out of Sheboygan, WI.
Legend Larry’s was founded by Larry Schaefer in 2001 and has placed in the National Buffalo Wing Festival multiple times. The first year Legend Larry’s visited the Buffalo Wing Festival Larry won first place in the traditional medium and traditional hot categories. Then the following year, he added four more titles, totaling seven first place awards, four second place awards, one third place award and a Fan Favorite award.
Paulie’s wing flavors will include; Mild, Medium, Hot, Scary Larry, D.O.A., Hot Garlic, BBQ, Honey BBQ and Teriyaki.
Paulie’s will be dishing out free samples of its new wings Thursday night (April 15th) from 4-7pm while they last. Paulie’s also features happy hour from 2-6pm with half-off drinks to wash ‘em down with.
Tip: Paulie’s wing night is Monday from 6pm – 10pm where you get Wings for $.40 each.
Paulie’s Pub and Eatery
8031 W. Greenfield Ave.
West Allis, WI 53214
Legend Larry’s Hot Sauces
- Milwaukee’s first Wing Zone opens Monday, Dec 15th
- Celebrate 5-Years of Hofbrau Munich in Milwaukee Thursday
- Winner announced for AJ Bombers’ Free Burger Bonanza. Free burgers for a year for Karen Louw
- Grand Opening tonight (Thursday) at the new Durango Grill
- Catch a special screening of Fish Fry Night Milwaukee at the Times